No matter what you do, your car always ends up a mess. Luckily, with a little effort, there are ways for even the laziest of drivers to stay nice and neat. So to help, we’ve rounded up a few of our favourite approaches for maintaining an orderly automobile. So read ahead for the principles that promise a perennially clean vehicle.
- Follow no food or drink in the vehicle rule: Avoid dining in your car as much as possible to bypass the stains, spills, crumbs and grease spots that inevitably follow.
- Try occasional waxing: It’s an investment that pays off. Waxing your car occasionally keeps the shine on, also makes washing it the next time easier.
- Don’t leave the mess for later: If you want to prevent permanent stains and dirt build-up in your car’s interior, clean up spills as swiftly as possible after making them.
- Garage it: While not everyone has a garage available, if you can find some enclosed space for your car, it will stay much cleaner.
- Keep a trash bag handy: Get either a small trash can or just a trash bag and keep it in your car. It keeps your junk from falling into the tiny cracks around the seats, or from rolling under the seats, and generally getting where you’re too lazy to clean.
- Maintain a regular cleaning schedule: There’s no quick fix to keeping your car washed regularly. You have to either set up a schedule for taking your car to a carwash, or you need to start a routine for washing your own car.
- Vacuum Regularly: Sometimes simply shaking off your floor mats doesn’t cut it. For this reason, a monthly vacuum session is usually necessary to ensure your auto’s interior stays crumb and dirt-free. Just don’t forget to go deep between the seats!
- Wipe down surfaces: Baby wipes can be used for more than bare bottoms. Instead of buying auto wipes which are expensive and loaded with chemicals, baby wipes can accomplish the same thing. Wipe down all hard surfaces to remove dust and dirt. Keep a pack in your glove compartment too, for impromptu clean ups!
If you need more suggestions or need assistance for your vehicle washing or detailing, call us and our friendly staff will listen to your requirements and have the job done quickly and efficiently.